XTrackCAD User Group firstname.lastname@example.org
Group DescriptionSupport and discussion group for the open source program XTrackCAD. This is also called XTrkCAD. Supported entirely by volunteers, this is a free railway design and simulation application that runs on Windows, Mac and several varieties of Linux.
The topic is the program, how to use it, how not to use it. It is not a space to advertise your product, conduct debates of real-world matters and so on. Plenty of other places exist for that.
We always welcome new users, even when the questions are sometimes repetitive, we all needed help at some point.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #HowTo A description of how to get something done 34 threads
- #Bug Something that doesn't work 21 threads
- #New The stuff in the new (V5.2) non-released version 18 threads
- #Files File Notifications 17 threads
- #FeatureRequest Something that would be good 10 threads
- #Parameter Turnouts/Structures Files 8 threads
- #Mac Mac specific 8 threads
- #Group 7 threads
- #Unix Unix Specific 6 threads
- #Print Printing - it can have issues 3 threads