Welcome, welcome and thrice welcome! #Group

You made it!  And now (as of October 20th) your content did as well!  The old group has been shut down.

Please feel free to post and interact here as you did on Yahoo, all about XtrackCAD (also known as XtrkCAD) now in V5.1.2a with a V5.2 beta in the near future.

For anyone who stumbled on this group latterly, I'm Adam, the junior partner in maintaining the program generously donated to open source by its creator Dave Bullis. The senior partner is Martin Fischer, who will be along soon to introduce himself, I expect.  And several others have made significant contributions, and we welcome those how want to practice the dark arts (aka multi-platform coding in C).

XTrackCAD the program lives on SourceForge at https://sourceforge.net/projects/xtrkcad-fork/ and we have a wiki at http://www.xtrkcad.org/Wikka/HomePage. You'll immediately notice that we have two names which is a historical artifact that I'll allow Martin to explain (if he chooses to).  But "tom-a-to/tom-ah-to" as we say, it's one of the best programs for planning model railway/railroad layouts and simulating their operation.  And it's FREE!

We have now transfrered the content and users.  Theses are the statistics I got from groups.io.

  1. Total Members Processed: 5630
  2. Successfully Added: 4569
  3. Bounced Members (Skipped): 957
  4. Moderated Members: 4321
  5. Members on Digest: 579
  6. Undisclosed Emails (Skipped): 5

Only one message could not be transferred. I expect we will have some people choosing to unsubscribe which is fine - how to do that is on the bottom of the home page.

Enjoy!