Re: Time to move to Groups.io? #Group

Jeff Taylor

I'm running this script now, 'just in case'.  Looks like there are 10785 messages archived.  The script information does not mention anything about copying data from the photos or files folders though, so that may need to be done manually.

On 10/16/2019 03:48 PM, Alan Cox alan@... [XTrkCad] wrote:

> Therefore, the question is, are we prepared to move house virally, leaving behind the messages here as an archive until such time as Yahoo decides to terminate them and throws away the storage, and have you guys migrate your own files as you feel led - so we can continue to be free?

https://github.com/andrewferguson/YahooGroups-Archiver

has an archiving script which might be useful if someone wants to save
the old group somewhere.

Alan