Re: Welcome, welcome and thrice welcome! #Group

tynewydd@...

You can choose to migrate yourself or you can wait to be migrated. Either way will work. Note that all the program knows you as is your email address on this site, so if you go over ahead of migration and you want to retain your id as in your old postings, you should use the same email address as on you do here, I believe.

Groups.io will migrate all our members (but it may take some time due to backlog) or you can transfer yourself right away. As I understand the process, if you have already arrived on groups.io, the transfer program will not re-migrate you (it only adds if you aren't there).

The same process will move the existing postings and the groups' files over. It will not migrate any attachments to the postings, however.