Re: Group.io #Group

niknik99@...

Whilst I am relatively passive in terms on conributions I do value being a member of this group as I have learnt a lot over time so have just donated £2.50 toward maintaining an active group in transistioning over onto groups.io.  As mentioned before, I propose that we keep any balance in "reserve" just in case another unexpected expenditure pops up. I would like to thank the folk(s) who are actually managing this transistion and look forward to hooking up again "on the other side".  Good luck to all involved. Nick