Re: Exporting image files #HowTo #dxf

emrldsky

Id on windows, install the "Bullzip Printer". It works quite well and offers a bunch of printing options. It does go to a file.

Peace,

Mike G.

On 1/17/2020 8:47 AM, Adam Richards wrote:
It is Operating System dependent. To XTrackCAD you are simply Printing.

In many OSes, you can then have a "PDF Printer" that creates a PDF file rather than putting ink on paper - it is installed as a printer driver.

On Macs at least and possibly Linux, this option is built-in as a printer called "Print to File".  Output Format: PDF - the other options are PostScript or SVG.  I assume SVG may be useful as well (v means vector) - although I have never used that myself.