Re: Exporting image files #HowTo #dxf

Adam Richards

The issue of the quality of PDF depends on the resolution of the virtual printer. I am not sure about Windows built in capabilities but I read there may be “quality” settings as well as custom size settings available.

Certainly there are third-party offerings with more control as well. On Mac setting to a very large paper size and having 600 dpi allows a high quality image.

i used this to produce banner prints of my 20ft by 12ft layout in two strips at half-size and then 2x the output for printing. So it can be done. Notably though, the standard size will only be like a sheet of normal paper which is much smaller than the screen and often a 300 dpi resolution.