From: "Chris Kenyon" <chriskenyon@live.co.uk>
To: main@xtrackcad.groups.io
Sent: 23-Jan-20 9:52:43 PM
Subject: Re: [xtrackcad] Exporting image files #HowTo

I found the BMP to JPEG routine when I wanted to include XTC images in posts to RMweb - opening the .BMP file in MS Paint and saving as a .JPG. It's become pretty much automatic to do this when I need to, but it would be handy if the intermediate step could be omitted by exporting as a .JPG in the first place. So yes please …… but only if it's easy :-)