Re: Layers! -- FeatureRequest #FeatureRequest

Adam Richards

Jack,
Some of these things seem to be items that are best associated with Scale/Gauge - which might be things that would apply whenever that scale was selected regardless of Layer, perhaps?

For example, min radius, parallel offset, max gradient...

Then maybe one could associate scale/gauge with a layer...

Another more comprehensive way to do it might be to have named profiles that are "saved settings" of most settings - which could be recalled on command - and perhaps have a single layer setting to auto-recall a profile when the layer is selected as current (default setting is to go back to base setting state?) I'm wanting to minimize the number of UI changes and duplication while still respecting the idea...

We have the ability to store arbitrary files in a .xtce package - so a named profiles file could be one such thing, perhaps....