Re: Beta 2 - Input Error and then crash! #Bug

Ian

Thanks, Robert, I didn't spot that. Maybe I need to 'salt' a set of the parameters at that location until this is resolved?

On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 at 10:25, Robert Gerald <rfgerald3@...> wrote:
Ian (and Adam),
If you read the info on the error screen, it shows that the beta is pointing to your 5.1.2 version, not to the beta version.  I think this is an area that needs to be changed.  Each version of XtrakCad should use its own pointers and not use a common set.  It makes it very hard to switch back and forth between versions, especially when there are significant changes between the two.
Bob Gerald

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 5:53 PM Ian <ilox11@...> wrote:
Running Beta 2.1 on a Windows 10 system.
Last few days been getting an Input Error on starting. Looks like the attached picture.
So today I started it up and thinking that it was mentioning the KATO parameter file I answered Yes to the Three errors, then Selected File >> Parameters.
When I clicked on the first KATO Parameter file the program suddenly shut down. AAARRRRGGG!!!
Have attached the current file and the screenshot just in case it helps.

--
-- Ian

--
-- Ian