Re: 5.22 on Win10: Problems with setting Elevations

Ian

Thanks, Dave, I agree with your summation. With elevations being the basis of this project I really really do need to be able to establish and verify Elevations.

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 at 09:58, Dave Bullis <sillub@...> wrote:
The problem is that the cursor appears to jump to the track when it's close showing a blue dot on the track
But the 'real' cursor is not actually jumping.  You'll notice that the cross-hair cursor appears briefly when you click
Also the X and Y Red markers on the side rulers don't match where the blue dot is.
The real cursor is what we are using to determine if we on an end-point to update the elevation dialog.

Try holding down the Ctrl key while you're looking for endpts.  You shouldn't have the jumping cursor.
In fact you won't see the blue dot or the current elevation either

Turning the magnetic snap on or off doesn't make a difference.

A bit of a nasty one

Dave

--
-- Ian