Re: 5.22 on Win10: Problems with setting Elevations

Adam Richards

The prediction of end point selection is my code - it should not move the “real” cursor (none of the magnetic snaps do that).  But what should happen is that the c-down code at the same cursor pos will result in that predicted point being selected. This allows users to know what (if anything) happens when they click. And that snap behavior should be inhibited by adding alt.  I think we may have an issue that a snap type behavior happens anyway.

There is another possible conflict, though in the code which shows the elevation under the cursor. I’ll look at it today.