Re: 5.22 on Win10: Problems with setting Elevations

Robert Scott

I think you have it, sir.
90 % or more of the time, the open circle is the item of interest.
The square and ball just clutter the display.

Bob

On Friday, February 19, 2021, 10:31:52 a.m. EST, Adam Richards <adamjmrichards@...> wrote:

The issue of the open circle (meaning here is the end track) not displaying instead of the blue ball reliably is addressed in the fix. It should be a lot more consistent now.

The square appears if two tracks are overlaid and shows the clearance between them. I think therefore you are essentially asking to make that behavior suppressable.

At the moment Shift means “I intend to split”, Ctrl means “I want to move an endpoint description”. I guess that leaves Alt to suppress the square. I think the square should live with the blueball showing elevation so if Alt suppresses all elevation info leaving just the end point open circle if close?

If we wanted to be fancy we could make it a toggle with magnetic snap, but it isn’t exactly the same thing, of course.