Re: Saving layout files #HowTo #Bug

Chris Kenyon

I am 100% with @Rob Pearce - I haven't moved on to 5.2 but Autosave would definitely have caught me out unless the default frequency was zero.  I regularly open a file and fiddle around with it, for ages sometimes, to see if something works.  If it does, I either "save" or "save as" depending on whether I want to keep both the original version and the new one, or just the new one. But if the idea doesn't work, I just exit without saving.  If an autosave had in the meantime overwritten the original file, meaning I couldn't get back to it "as was", I would be most dischuffed.

Cheers, Chris