Re: 5.22 beta - Crashed on saving an XTI File #Bug #beta

Ian

Not sure. Do you want me to grab the latest version?
Give it a good run through?

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021, 00:33 Adam Richards, <adamjmrichards@...> wrote:

Ian,

This issue (Draw with Sticky and Undo) was fixed.   So you should not see the messages portion of this at the latest code level.  I think we may have fixed the other issues you were having on startup and with XTI, but I lost track of what you have other than that.

Do you have outstanding issues at the latest code level?   We would love to get to the point where we can push a stable release.