Re: 5.22 on Win10: Problems with setting Elevations

Robert Scott

Thanks for the info.

Cornu curves, while convenient, can be difficult to modify, edit or split. I find i am happier with the result if I join curves of varying radii with easements.
i guess the result is 10,000 track pieces, although in reality, full length flex track would be shaped to follow the center line.
The number of pieces does slow updating as the map is moved.

Bob

On Monday, March 29, 2021, 11:28:38 a.m. EDT, Adam Richards <adamjmrichards@...> wrote:

The fixes for Ian's issues were relatively late, so the latest code has the issues he raised fixed and that is what I tested with.  A major difference will be the that blue ball will only appear with Alt.  (On Mac, Alt could be
Cmd depending on XQuartz Input settings).