Re: 5.22 on Win10: Problems with setting Elevations

Robert Scott

Good day.

Those are trees, on the landscape layer, multiplied using copy and paste, although I can't imagine I will put 10,000 of them on the layout.

Layers 9 thru 16 are non track objects, efforts to fill in the details between the tracks, such as water, trackbed, landscape and structures.
The track plan I attached is far from complete.

Bob

On Monday, March 29, 2021, 03:07:06 p.m. EDT, Dave Bullis <sillub@...> wrote:

I haven't looked at the elevation but I was curious how you got 10K objects
Turns out almost all of them are green filled circles: wow!
You have about 180 track pieces

Dave