Re: Question about layout room walls #FAQ

Adam Richards

Bill,
Originally table edges were supposed to be the bounds of the bench work. They are always straight and they keep a constant width at all scales.

Now you can use lines of all types (straight, curved, bezier, polyline) and achieve the same scale independent drawing using negative widths - the width is the number of pixels.

I think it’s really your choice - both will work - but if you need curved edges that will only work with lines.

Adam

On Sun, Apr 18, 2021 at 4:22 PM, Bill Lugg <luggw1@...> wrote:
Is it better to use Table Edge lines to lay out the walls of the layout
room or simply straight lines?  I'm adding some space to my layout and
discovered I used both on the original layout.

Thanks
Bill Lugg