Re: JMRI #jmri

Steve Hayes

Thanks we will see what we can come up with.. Have the railroad complete and cars set out. Just have to see how we can operate as I do with the real (  layout ) railroad
WP Steve

On 5/1/2021 4:30 PM, Adam Richards wrote:
Steve,
There is an XTrkCAD layout to JMRI importer to build JMRI Panels.  It is available from the JMRI distro. This takes the track and produces a panel from it.

Don't know of an importer for JMRI definitions, but it could be done as both sides publish file format standards.  I would be surprised if JMRI has non-power "car" definitions (passenger or freight) though as it is mainly concerned with controllable objects (powered ones with decoders).

http://steveswplayout.hayeswp.com
www.WesternPacificDepotsAndStations.com