Re: v5.2 - Easements, Rotations and Bridges #HowTo #FeatureRequest

Chris Kenyon

Adam, many thanks for the swift reply ...

Rotate - I had no idea the local context menu existed, though I'm sure it's documented somewhere .... gives me what I wanted for rotate, and I can see other things I do that will be easier now I know.

Easements - OK, I could never figure out quite how sharp/normal/broad worked in any case, but if someone understands and likes the options they obviously have to stay ..... damn!

Bridges - as I suspected.  I've found a workaround for now; a white filled box between the tracks hides the unwanted parapets nicely, for straight tracks at least  :-)

Cheers, Chris