From: "Rob Pearce" <rob@flitspace.org.uk>
To: main@xtrackcad.groups.io
Sent: 13/06/2021 5:01:02 PM
Subject: Re: [xtrackcad] Layer colours

On 13/06/2021 03:06, Tony Scott wrote:
I recently downloaded ver 5.2.1a onto a new laptop and then copied all the layouts over to it from my old computer (which ran the same version). However all the colours have gone on every layout and everything is shown in black. If I go to Manage Layers it shows the correct colour for each layer. But if I use the query button on any object it shows it is in the correct layer but the selected colour is black. If I then change the colour to the one I want (in the same query dialogue) the queried object becomes the right colour. I don't understand how the list of layers can show the correct colours but the query dialogue shows them all black.

I have tried selecting the colours again in Manage Layers but it makes no difference - everything stays black. Does anyone have any ideas?
Colour by layer is an option. Go to "Options->Display":

Options Display dialogue

I suspect the top two are the settings that haven't carried over.

Cheers,

Rob