Re: "Split" command and Block gaps - 5.2.1a bug?

Dave Bullis

Command Options|Right Click controls Shift Right Click vs Right Click behaviour

Gap seems to be inconsistant.  Distance to the EndPoint also plays into which Gap moves.
Unless to there is a clever reason for this, I'd call it a bug

Spliting a Circle creates a big Curve track.
If it just Split the Circle we'd have a track connected to itself.
This would be very confusing to XTrkCad and lead to 'Bad Things' happening.

I doubt Gaps on a Circle would be very meaningfull

Dave