Re: Welcome, welcome and thrice welcome! #Group

niknik99@...

Whilst I am relatively passive in terms on contributions I do value being a member of this group as I have learnt a lot over time so have just donated £2.50 toward maintaining an active group in transitioning over from Yahoo to groups.io.  As mentioned before I propose that we keep any balance in "reserve" in case another unexpected expenditure pops up. I would like to thank the folk(s) who are actually managing this transition and look forward to continued inter-changes.  Good luck to all involved. Nick