Topics

File formats #HowTo #raspberrypi

mikebo21048

I’m a longtime xtrackcad user on a Windows pc. I am migrating to a Raspberry pi. Are the parameter and layout file formats the same on the Linux platform? Can I just copy my old files to the new system or do I need to recreate them on the raspberry pi?

Thanks,
Mike

Robert Heller

At Fri, 18 Oct 2019 07:40:40 -0700 xtrackcad@groups.io wrote:

I'm a longtime xtrackcad user on a Windows pc. I am migrating to a
Raspberry pi. Are the parameter and layout file formats the same on the
Linux platform? Can I just copy my old files to the new system or do I need
to recreate them on the raspberry pi?
YES. All of the xtrackcad files are plain text and platform neutral. Yes,
you can copy your data files.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Robert Heller -- 978-544-6933
Deepwoods Software -- Custom Software Services