Mac OS 10.14 #Mac #FAQ #HowTo

Philip Works

I just installed XTrkcad and when I double-click to open it it doesn't show up. When I go to force quit it shows up but it doesn't show up on my screen. Is there a problem with this and Mohave?

tynewydd@...

Question - What is XQuartz doing?

Did you remember to (re)install it after you upgraded OS X and then log out and back in (or restart)?

The expected pattern is that XtrkCAD starts, causes quartz to start and attaches to one of its windows. You actually maximize the XtrkCAD program window(s) by right-clinking on the “X” XQuartz icon - not the XtrkCAD icon. On first start, XQuartz may take a few seconds to start and only then will the splash screen appear etc.

Adam