Topics

Umm, Yahoo be funky #Group

Robert Myers

Guys,

I get the this list via digest, and something weird is happening.

The current digest (3064) goes back to near the beginning of March!
I've sent a couple of messages that I never saw back to me, but which
could be browsed on the on-line list. They, just popped up in the month
and a half long digest.

And yep, the previous sequential digest (3063) was March 2nd.

Bob

Robert Heller

At Sun, 21 Apr 2019 17:32:39 -0500 XTrkCad@... wrote:

Guys,

I get the this list via digest, and something weird is happening.

The current digest (3064) goes back to near the beginning of March!
I've sent a couple of messages that I never saw back to me, but which
could be browsed on the on-line list. They, just popped up in the month
and a half long digest.

And yep, the previous sequential digest (3063) was March 2nd.
This group has been quiet lately...

Bob

Posted by: Robert Myers <rmyers7@...>

Yahoo Groups Links

--
Robert Heller -- 978-544-6933
Deepwoods Software -- Custom Software Services