Topics

Loom Video: My super T-TRAK Module as of 6 October 2019 #HowTo

Ian

Hi friends, if you have been around for a while you would know that I have been planning the module for many years, the roots of it go back at least 10 years!

But now I have finished planning and started the building of it. Yay!

Tonight I got Loom Desktop version working so here is a walk-through of my super-triple-module. I hope you like how it comes out. Please let me know if there any problems with the video.

My super module plans as of October 6th, 2019 - Watch Video

--
-- Ian

Martin Fischer

Ian,

it took a few days before I found the time to watch your video.

Very interesting concept for the modul and a great demo of XTrackCAD's capabilities.

Thanks
Martin

My super module plans as of October 6th, 2019 - Watch Video <https://www.loom.com/share/8ef2944fda63454088a5514475fc336c>
<https://www.loom.com/share/8ef2944fda63454088a5514475fc336c?utm_medium=gif>
--
-- Ian

Ian

Thanks Martin, it has been a very long time to come to fruition but it is getting there, and would have been impossible (or very difficult) without XTrkCAD there to let me play around and see, "What If?".

Well I have had years of 'What IF'ing" and worked out all sort of ways that it wouldn't work until I stumbled on a way that makes it work, and works pretty well to what I had been looking for all the time.

As an indication of the "planning" that went on, my files for the mountain line concept total around 2,000 or more files and over a Gig allowing for images and videos to help me work out what I wanted it to look like.

Here is an early iteration from 2010 and you can see there are some elements that I have kept working with to this current layout.  This early one would have fitted into a standard Double Module. Wow, that sounds like fun.