Likewise
John Geddes
Vancouver

On Oct 17, 2019, at 06:25, schertn schertn@... [XTrkCad] <XTrkCad@...> wrote:

Happy to contribute.  Just sent $5 USD

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

iapetusmonk

Also added $5. Glad to see the move away from yahoo.
John Radimecky (jradimecky }at >gmail-dot-com

niknik99@...

Whilst I am relatively passive in terms on conributions I do value being a member of this group as I have learnt a lot over time so have just donated £2.50 toward maintaining an active group in transistioning over onto groups.io.  As mentioned before, I propose that we keep any balance in "reserve" just in case another unexpected expenditure pops up. I would like to thank the folk(s) who are actually managing this transistion and look forward to hooking up again "on the other side".  Good luck to all involved. Nick