Topics

Group.io #Group

niknik99@...

Whilst I am relatively passive in terms on conributions I do value being a member of this group as I have learnt a lot over time so have just donated £2.50 toward maintaining an active group in transistioning over onto groups.io.  As mentioned before, I propose that we keep any balance in "reserve" just in case another unexpected expenditure pops up. I would like to thank the folk(s) who are actually managing this transistion and look forward to hooking up again "on the other side".  Good luck to all involved. Nick

John Radimecky <jradimecky@...>

Also added $5. Glad to see the move away from yahoo.
John Radimecky (jradimecky }at >gmail-dot-com

jngeddes

Likewise
John Geddes
Vancouver

On Oct 17, 2019, at 06:25, schertn schertn@... [XTrkCad] <XTrkCad@...> wrote:

Happy to contribute.  Just sent $5 USD

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone