Topics

Developer of Xtrkcad viewer ? #v5dot2

Joost van der Waa

Does anyone know how has developed the xtkcad viewer?
I noticed that it does not work anymore when using files stored in the 5.2 format (it just quits without any message).
I am pretty fond of the capabilities as I am working with several layers.

Mats Wikström

Hi.
I downloaded 5.2 Beta, and It is because there is a small but important change.
I will fix later this week.
BR/MW

On Tuesday, June 2, 2020, 10:05:31 AM GMT+2, Joost van der Waa <register@...> wrote:

Does anyone know how has developed the xtkcad viewer?
I noticed that it does not work anymore when using files stored in the 5.2 format (it just quits without any message).
I am pretty fond of the capabilities as I am working with several layers.

Dave Bullis

I've posted a note about the update file formats on the XTrkCad Reader github site

Mats Wikström

Hi

Fixed!

/MW

On Tuesday, June 2, 2020, 03:47:35 PM GMT+2, Dave Bullis <sillub@...> wrote:

I've posted a note about the update file formats on the XTrkCad Reader github site

Joost van der Waa

And I can confirm it is working OK :-)