Topics

xtrackcad V5.2.0 Beta 2.0 #v5dot2

Jacques

Hello,

I made a new installation with XTrkCAD 5.2.0Beta2.0. (Windows 10 Pro)
At startup, I get the following messages, why do you think?

Regards,

Jacques G.
France, Cugnaux 31270

--
Jacques

Adam Richards

Say Yes/Oui in each case, s'il vous plait.

The issue is you have at least one track element in your custom objects (probably a Turnout or a Turntable) that has a track element in it that is "unreachable" via a Path. This was a recent check introduced by Dave, so he can say more, but I think we might want to improve the message to say which object it is... \

One fix would be to delete the object(s) in Manage->Custom Objects, if you dont care about them - otherwise we can take a look at the file in question and see if some surgery would help.

Adam

Jacques

Resolved!
Yes, it was modified turnouts that were causing these errors.
Thank you!

Jacques G.
France, Cugnaux 31270