Topics

xtrackcad V5.2.0 Beta 2.0 #v5dot2

Jacques

Resolved!
Yes, it was modified turnouts that were causing these errors.
Thank you!

Jacques G.
France, Cugnaux 31270

Le 20/07/2020 à 16:58, Adam Richards a écrit :

Say Yes/Oui in each case, s'il vous plait.

The issue is you have at least one track element in your custom objects (probably a Turnout or a Turntable) that has a track element in it that is "unreachable" via a Path. This was a recent check introduced by Dave, so he can say more, but I think we might want to improve the message to say which object it is... \

One fix would be to delete the object(s) in Manage->Custom Objects, if you dont care about them - otherwise we can take a look at the file in question and see if some surgery would help.

Jacques

Adam Richards

Say Yes/Oui in each case, s'il vous plait.

The issue is you have at least one track element in your custom objects (probably a Turnout or a Turntable) that has a track element in it that is "unreachable" via a Path. This was a recent check introduced by Dave, so he can say more, but I think we might want to improve the message to say which object it is... \

One fix would be to delete the object(s) in Manage->Custom Objects, if you dont care about them - otherwise we can take a look at the file in question and see if some surgery would help.

Adam

Jacques

Hello,

I made a new installation with XTrkCAD 5.2.0Beta2.0. (Windows 10 Pro)
At startup, I get the following messages, why do you think?

Regards,

Jacques G.
France, Cugnaux 31270

--