Topics

Display of curved lines and arcs. #Bug

Robert Scott

Adam
Don't want to bug you, but an issue has come up concerning the display of, specifically, curved lines.

It appears that if the ends of the curve are not in the display area, the entire curve disappears.

Attached is a layout file which has two peninsulas, ending in a curved cap. Place the cursor in the area between the two peninsulas and scan in and out. If the ends of the curved line are not in the display, the curved line is not displayed. To select one of these curved caps, you must click on the very end of the line.

I have a funny feeling this one will be a nuisance. Sorry.

No worries - I’ll check I recall we had an issue with the “bounding box” of curves until recently and that would have meant some of the display/not display logic would be “challenged”.  Could be that, or not, I’ll check it out.

Didn't get the attachment, but I tried out some curves and now it seems to be working fine (at BSF)

Adam

Robert Scott

On Tuesday, September 1, 2020, 11:40:20 p.m. EDT, Adam Richards <adamjmrichards@...> wrote:

Didn't get the attachment, but I tried out some curves and now it seems to be working fine (at BSF)

Yes - I looked at the file as well and this is working now - looks like the earlier change did the trick.

Adam