Topics

File /Dwyane's FIles/Xtrkcad 5.2.0GA Help.pdf uploaded #file-notice

main@xtrackcad.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@xtrackcad.groups.io group.

By: Dwyane Ward

PDF file of 5.2.0GA XTrackCAD User's Manual

Dave Bullis

emrldsky

Looks really good, except the size of the text is way too small. I had to zoom in to 150% for me to easily read it, and that is using my reading glasses. Excellent job pulling it all together. May get spoiled!  Thanks.

Peace,
Mike G.

On 11/30/2020 5:54 PM, main@xtrackcad.groups.io Notification wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@xtrackcad.groups.io group.

By: Dwyane Ward

PDF file of 5.2.0GA XTrackCAD User's Manual

_._,_._,_

Joost van der Waa

Hi Mike & Dwyane

The file looks OK for me when I open it in my pdf-viewer under Windows.

The only thing that bothers me is the line in the footer, but I guess that is caused by printing it form a .htm-source.

@Dwyane

If you send me the original .html file, I can rework it in a texrt editor so it has a nice index, no strange footer etc.

Joost

Dwyane Ward

Joost,

There are no .html involve.  I just printed direct from the xtrkcad.chm file with my PDF printer. The strange footer is apply by the PDF printer driver.

--
Dwyane Ward