Topics

How to stay in select mode #HowTo

Adam Richards

Is there any way to make XTrackCAD stay in "select objects" mode?  When I use the program, I have to constantly switch from "object properties mode" back to "select objects" mode.

Thanks,
Bart

p.s. thanks for the great program, many many happy times with the kids running the lionel layouts we design here!

Adam Richards

By selecting Options->Command->Default Command you can make Properties or Select the command that XtrkCAD returns to after Reset (ESC).

In addition, if in Select Mode, you can use "?" on any object to open the Properties window without leaving Select.

Adam