Railroad ties color #HowTo

twfavor@...

How do I get all of the ties on the track I'm laying to have brown ties instead of yellow, blue or red?

Adam Richards

1. Select Color Track to "Object" in Options->Display
2. Make sure that Options->Colors->Track Ties is set to what you want.

Adam

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 12:59 PM twfavor via groups.io <twfavor=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
How do I get all of the ties on the track I'm laying to have brown ties instead of yellow, blue or red?

Also see comments about the prompt changes that occur in Select Mode as you select and deselect tracks.  The simplest answer is to DeSelect All (or ESC) and keep the cursor off the tracks.