Topics

Track elevation labels #Bug

Robert Scott

Good evening,
The bug I have encountered is the location of the track elevation label on Cornu curves. The label appears between the ends of the curve.
On the sample layout, there is a cornu curve at 17' X 18'.
Running Windows 10, my machine insists that there is no Beta 3.0-1 and reinstalls beta 3.0.

Quite right, just Beta 3.0 so far.

I think you mean "Track Elevations" not "End-Point Elevations".  Yes, there seems to be a problem with location of the Cornu track elevation (and I suspect the Bezier as well). These are located by an algorithm that doesn't take other than Arcs into account. It places others at the mid-point of the bounding box.  There will need to be some logic to find the center point of these other types of curve.

Fix pushed for both Bezier and Cornu Tracks to place the elevation in the middle.

Adam