Topics

XML Export for JMRI import into Panel Pro #Bug

Mike Dean

XtrakCadReader imports the xtc files into Panel Pro panels, but with 5.2.0 the reader does not work properly.  It does not import TRACK segments.  Beware of this if you have 5.1 files (which will work with the reader), as you should save the old format in case you need this functionality.
--
Mike

Rob Pearce

On 01/12/2020 15:21, Mike Dean wrote:
XtrakCadReader imports the xtc files into Panel Pro panels, but with 5.2.0 the reader does not work properly.  It does not import TRACK segments.  Beware of this if you have 5.1 files (which will work with the reader),
I noticed the file format has changed a little and had to tweak my own reader script to cope. I don't use JMRI but it's probably the same issue.

Cheers,

Rob

Robert Heller

At Tue, 01 Dec 2020 07:21:29 -0800 main@xtrackcad.groups.io wrote:

XtrakCadReader imports the xtc files into Panel Pro panels, but with 5.2.0
the reader does not work properly.  It does not import TRACK segments.
 Beware of this if you have 5.1 files (which will work with the reader), as
you should save the old format in case you need this functionality.
This is also probably true of the MRR System Dispatcher program as well.

--
Mike

--
Robert Heller -- Cell: 413-658-7953 GV: 978-633-5364
Deepwoods Software -- Custom Software Services